Make A Donation to the Foundation
Our House Foundation is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing funding for programs and services for individuals with developmental and other disabilities who utilize the services of Our House, Inc.
Opportunities for giving to Our House Foundation
- The Grape Debate Wine Tasting Event the first Friday in March.
- Annual Our House 5-Mile Run and 2 Mile-Walk in Summit in May
- Achievement Awards Dinner Dance in September.
- Tribute Gifts as a remembrance of a beloved friend or family member or to mark a milestone
- Annual Fund, the most important source of unrestricted funds with the kick-off through the Year-End Letter-Writing Campaign in November.
- Legacy Society members are donors to the Our House Foundation’s endowment fund either through direct donations or through a bequest.
- Endowment gifts provide a stable source of revenue to ensure financial security and are used to support program initiatives and sustain Our House, Inc. for the future.
- The Foundation also participates in many Grant programs, Corporate Giving and Matching Funds, Planned Giving and a Major Donor Program.
Our House Foundation Events – to see Upcoming Events, click here.
Donate online. It’s easy and secure. Click on the button below and follow the prompts. Thanks for helping to better the lives of individuals with developmental and other disabilities.Donate to Our House
For more information, please contact the Director of Development at (908) 464 – 8008 x122.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Location: See Flyer
Time: No time set
Location: No location set
Location: Murray Hill, NJ